Thanks so much, Donna. I really appreciate this. I'm just having one of those
days when I hate my Mac. Maybe now I can get past one bit of it. Thanks again.

Veronica

Watch and hear The Guide Dog Glee Club sing the Star-spangled Banner at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQNLclisGqQ
Then find more music from The Guide Dog Glee Club and Veronica Elsea at
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California