Hi,
Just wondering if someone using Pulsar could try listening to Sirius Xm NFL Radio for a few minutes and tell me whether it works? For me, Pulsar sits there, buffering forever. Then the stream will play for a minute or two, and then cut out. This doesn't seem to be an internet issue because when I play other channels, Pulsar works just fine, and Sirius XM NFL works fine on my iPhone. The problem seemed to start last evening. I had been using Audio Hijack Pro to record something on Sirius xM NFL. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but if so, I can't find any settings in Audio Hijack Pro that seem to effect this.
I'm really quite baffled right now.
Thanks in advance for any info or test observations on your part,

Al