Hello, one thing you might be interested to know, is that on the fusion five
you valuation download page you will find a license key there. Also the company
has indicated to me via email that due to the overwhelming response as they put
it to both the release of version 5, they have had some server problems as they
relate to the downloading of the evaluation product. So if you don't, and are
unable to download it it is just simply demand. Sincerely Maurice Mines. Note
I'm using outlined to dictate this message. So if portions of the email, are
not very understandable. It is a result of either the software, or the
dictation process.