Wow so can I use this to move e-mails sent to my address to go to a specific folder? Thanks!

Sent from my Windows laptop.

On 27/08/2012 23:11, Ioana Gandrabur wrote:
A smart mailbox is as far as I know kind of a virtual mailbox that sorts
messages that meet criterii you specify. Kid of like a smart paylist in
itunes.

hth,

Ioana

Please check out my cd on www.ioanagandrabur.com