HI,

Both those linkes worked fine for me. I would only think to doublecheck the
settings in the web cattegory of the VO utility. THanks for indirectly
reminding me of the option for the page sumary at start of page. I have it now
turned on and it works great.

HOpe you get this fixed.

Ioana

Please check out my cd on www.ioanagandrabur.com on iTunes and most online