Hi, Christina,

In the message content area, VO to the headers group and interact with it. Go
to the header text and interact with it, also. Find the "from" address and VO
left to the beginning of it. Bring up the contextual menu with VO-shift-M and
choose "copy address". At this point you can paste it into the "to" field of

HtH,
Teresa