Hello folks,

Recently I posted asking a question about an iTunes problem. While the response
was appreciated, it did not help resolve my issue.
Basically, iTunes is not registering my library because none of my music,
movies, podcast, or television show are appearing within the application.
Within the actual iTunes directory all of my aforementioned files are still
present. I have performed a reboot of my machine and have also tried adding
some files back into iTunes via the "automatically add to iTunes" folder, but
there is no change.
iTunes is not shared with anything and the only time I sync is when moving
items to the iPad.
Has anyone encountered a similar issue or does anyone have any suggestions on
how to resolve this problem?

Thank you guys.