Hi all

Kawal, if you have the iPlayer app, you wouldn't need the  BBC Global app. I
don't know how you were accessing the BBC on your Mac before, I used to use
Real Player, but I don't think that works any longer.

Lisette is right about accessing the BBC content outside the UK. However, if
the BBC site recognises your IP address as being from the UK, you can access it
abroad. For example, when I visited Canada, I was still able to access it from
my MBP.

Sorry, don't know anything about a dashboard widget.

The BBC claim to be trying to make  iPlayer accessible, but they have been
claiming that for a very long time. The iPlayer app does work, but few of the
buttons are named and you can't really control anything you are playing back
successfully. I have tried naming the buttons myself, but they keep
disappearing. Also, the IOS app won't give you access to their audio described
programmes.

Best

Adrienne