From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Rose Waagan
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 12:53 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Piano Pub Questions

Thank you for letting me know that, Alex. I use a different pandora app on the
Mac now, which I find to be more accessible.
But I do try to keep up with piano pub. I'll try and see what the problem could
be when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 30, 2012, at 9:02 AM, Alex Hall <mehg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe an dupdate happened since you wrote that guide, but it doesn't seem to
> work quite right. First, I can't switch
stations at all. Second, I clicked the button that was supposed to be skip, and
nothing happened. I labeled the thumbs
up/down buttons, and they suddenly appeared in reverse order. I really with Q
would port Hope over to mac...
> On Aug 30, 2012, at 10:25 AM, Rose Waagan <r...@chicksdigmacs.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi Dan,
>> Perhaps this page on my web site will help you.
>> http://chicksdigmacs.net/node/7
>> Here I explain the order of buttons in pandora as well as how to play music.
>> Simply refer to additional notes..
>> Hope this helps.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Aug 30, 2012, at 5:30 AM, Dan Roy <droy1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> First, Piano Pub ver 1.5 is working ok in Mountain Lion.  However, this is
>>> the first time I am using this software.
>>>
>>> 1.  Does anyone know if there is a way to pause the music, I can't find
>>> anything in the menus or by tabbing around. there
doesn't seem to be a help file or hotkeys either. I did figure out how to move
from station to station, but, it's a little
strange.  Apparently, you have to hit the left mouse button twice to change the
selected station, that's a little odd.  I
need to hit VO-shift-spacebar twice which, as I understand it, is the same as a
left mouse click, I find it weird that you
have to have 2 of them.

>>> Also, there are several unlabeled buttons,  I can probably figure it out by
>>> trial and error, but, if someone knows the
order of those buttons, I would appreciate some help, thanks.