Hi All.

I have mapped my keys in Fusion under the Key mapping tab when using jaws.
However, I do not know how to get an Application key under key mapping although
I have tried.  I want to map the right option key but each time I do and when
going back in windows, when pressing the right option key it just says 'search
edit' if any one has any ideas of how to do this, please could you write the
steps for me as that will be appreciated.  When I use to use Sharp Keys it use
to work but for some reason it isn't working in key mapping and I can't find
where this option is set in the first place for me to remove it or to edit it
and to make it change its behaviour.  I am using windows 7 Ultimate.

Thanks in advance.

Kawal.