Hi all,

I am posting this to both Mac and iPhone lists since, in a way, it concerns
both of them.

I sinked photos from iPHone to mac  iPhoto and told it to delete photos after
importing. I might have not done this at previous imports.
Then I added specific events to my iPhone with iTunes.
I still see the camera role with many pictures and would like to delete them or
the whole album all together. Is this possible? Or is camera role a generic
album containing all pictures on my phone?

Also, I renamed a movie in iPhoto and when it synced to the phone it still
shows up as img000 , etc.

What am I missing here?

Sorry if this has been asked before!

Thanks,