Hi Anne,

It's chenelle, I  am in need of some  assistance with  accessing materials off
of a  school  website using  voice over? with adobie acrobat reader.  i was
wondering if you could possibly  email me off list.
my email address is: filmchenelle1...@gmail.com
i really appreciate your assistancew in this  very important matter.
sincerely, chenelle
p.s. i will  email  you with  further details off list.

Sent from my iPhone