Hi Eric.

I have just installed PC Hack and have followed your instructions.  However
after restarting my Mac, my caps lock is not saying caps lock.  Am I missing
something vital?  I only installed the PC Hack and went to other and changed
the value from 51 to 110 do I have to check the caps lock key box in there?
Also I went to key board modifier and changed the capslock to no action.

Kawal.