Hi,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I was able to successfully use the
right option + T command to get the current date and time in Mountain Lion, but
I, too, would like to have it in 24h format.

Does anyone know the best way to modify the script so this is possible?  I'm
not sure how flexible VoiceOver is with scripting language and assigning
commands (if you can only use the keyboard commander or if you can assign other
key combinations for Voiceover to run scripts), but I love being able to get
the time at the press of a button, which is a feature I loved in JAWS and
missed ever since switching.

Thanks,

Harry