Hi Chris,
I use pages, text edit or Bean. I use pages for writing documents that may need
more then text edit can give me as far as features and text edit for the simple
documents that don't require a lot of features. I use being mostly for reading
documents because pages tends to stop each page while bean will read
continuously.

Becky & Ceil