Looks as if I have lots of problems with mail.  If this subject has been
discussed before please excuse me.

When I go up and down all the e-mails without opening them, I notice that even
though the mails have not been opened, It is as if I have read the mails even
though this is not the case.  If any one has reported this to Apple please let
me know as I don't want to send the same again if they know about the problem.

Thanks.

Kawal.

p.s.  God I prefer reading mail on the I phone although god knows if that will
be the case in IOS six. May be I'll be sending raving mails once I've tried and
I don't like it.  Or I might like the experience even more and never read my
mail on the mac again.  I'm just speculating so I don't finish reading my
thousand and thousands of messages.