I have had this problem when trying to assign close window to a track pad
gesture. So I don't think it's a braille display issue, but something about
this "close window" mode which is different from pressing command w which
always works. I don't know what close window mode is and why assigning a
gesture to close a window doesn't work either.

Lisette