Hi all,
I was playing with Text Edit again today and I think I figured something out.
In MS Word, you highlight the text you want to format and then apply the
formatting. In Text Edit, you do the same for bold or italic, but aligning
seems different. I think you can just move to the start of the text to be, say,
centered and press command vertical line. To stop centering, you press command
left brace. No highlighting required, you just issue the commands for alignment
where you want them and off you go, but remember to left-align after you are
done centering or everything will be centered. Am I right here? Do even bold or
other format commands work this way? thanks.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com