I think what is being pointed to is the inability to update the insides. On the
2011 pros and earlier, you could, say, put in more ram or a bigger hard drive.
With the Air line, and the 2012 Pros, that is no longer possible. You must get
the computer with the internals you want when you first buy a machine, because
there is no way to upgrade or replace anything as all parts are meshed with the
motherboard instead of being the plug-in type many of us are used to. Of
course, the Airs also have less ports, and only the 13-inch ones have a line-in
jack, so that's something else to think about.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com