Hi guys
I looked up this application, since I have it on my computer, even though it's
partially inaccessible on my Mac. However, for a big $4.99, I think I will take
a chance and see how it works. Then I'll write them another letter, and they
can say, all know, one of those voiceover user did it again, and downloaded our
app. What can I say. You know guys, if we don't keep doing this, nobody is ever
going to write an app that will read and white PDF files.

Gigi Who says once again that she hates PDF files but needs them sometimes

Sent from my iPhone