I agree with you fully.I aggree with you fully. I don't know if it is
this difficult with all mailing lists with ML Mail or if just this
one.  One thing I have done to reply to the current message is to do a
reply to all (Command-Shift-R I believe) and then edit the To: and Cc:
fields so that only the address of the original sender is present.  I
know, this is a lot of work.  I still feel that mutt is the best all
around email client if you don't mind working in the command-line
environments like Linux and the Mac's Terminal. But anything is better
than being stuck on a web interface like I'm having to use right now
at work.

On 9/28/12, Donna Goodin <doniado...@me.com> wrote:
> Grrrrr.  That's dumb. lol  Thanks, Ricardo.
> Donna
> On Sep 28, 2012, at 9:45 AM, Ricardo Walker <rwalker...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> You have to copy the senders address, and manually add it to the "TO"
>> field of a new message.
>>
>> hth
>>
>> Ricardo Walker
>> rica...@appletothecore.info
>> Twitter:@apple2thecore
>> www.appletothecore.info
>>
>> On Sep 28, 2012, at 10:20 AM, Donna Goodin <doniado...@me.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> So I've been trying to reply directly to the sender of a message rather
>>> than to a list, and noticed that the Reply to Sender option has vanished
>>> from the context menu.  Is there any way to do this in ML?
>>> TIA,