  From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Phil Halton
  Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 1:27 PM
  To: Macvisionaries
  Subject: Windows7 bootcamp and JAWS

  Skirting towards off-topic here, but I just got off the phone with
FreedomScientific sales and was told that JAWS doesn't work with Mac. Did I get
one of their famously clueless reps, or will I have a problem running Jaws 12
64-bit on a bootcamp installation of windows 7 64-bit home premium?

  If so, what screen reader works well with bootcamped versions of windows7
home premium?

  Finally, will someone who has done the bootcamp thing PLEASE tell me if I'll
need a wired mouse for the windows install? I have a wired apple keyboard, and
a wireless trackpad but no mouse, neither wired or wireless, but I'll get one
if needed.

  thanks