HI all (and particularly Esther, as I have a feeling you may hold the answers
to these questions),

I'd like to try and understand a little about basic programming on the Mac. I'd
like to see if I could develop some very simple little apps. I would, of
course, want them to be accessible with VoiceOver. In fact, this would be my
top priority.

I've heard that programming in the Mac's native cocoa language is best in terms
of VoiceOver accessibility.

So, my questions are:

1. Does anyone know of a good resource for learning the basics of cocoa,
particularly any that provide a VO accessibility point of view?
and
2. Are there any apps that can be used to develop apps in cocoa which are
accessible with VoiceOver?

Many thanks for any help.

Nic