Hi Nic,

After I hit VO-A and wait for it to automatically interact, I hit Control to
stop speech, then press VO-Shift-End to go to the bottom of the html content
area. I realise it isn't an ideal solution, but it's the only one I could come
up with that worked repeatedly.
Regards,

Gavin Grundlingh
Phone: +27 (0) 83 713-6191