Have you gone to the Kobo website and made sure that this is only available as
a pdf? I seem to remember that some books had more than one download option and
once you buy the book you can download it in any format. Also, have you tried
opening your library on the device you are trying to get the book onto and
seeing if it just needs to be downloaded?

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart