Hello all.
I use the official Facebook app, along with the new integration features, on my iPhone 4 running iOS 6. Up until a few days ago, I could receive push notifications from my close friends list, or Facebook in general, no problem! But now, I am not getting them at all! I do however get them via e-mail and they show up on my news feed on the mobile site. So I know it is not a problem with Facebook itself, just the official app. I even tried reinstalling it to no avail. I asked my friend Gary Price on Skype last night, and he is not having this issue on his iPhone 4 running iOS 6.
Any ideas are greatly appreciated.
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thanks so much!
Christopher Hallsworth.