Hi all,
I'm back for another in my unintentional Newbie Tips series, where I explain
something I just found that I wish I'd known months ago.

This time it's the web rotor, available in any "html content" item. When vo is
focused in one of these, press vo-u to bring up the web rotor. Left and right
arrows will move you through the different items available (you can set which
ones you see in the vo utility under web). Each time you left/right arrow to a
category, vo tells you how many of that item are on the page. You then use up
and down arrows to move through the list of that item. For instance, you might
do a google search, then bring up the web rotor and arrow to headings. Use up
and down arrows in the headings list to move through your search results.
Pressing space or vo-space on any item will jump you to it, but will not open
it, even if it is a link. So, if you are arrowing along and find a link in the
rotor list, press space on it and vo will jump to it. You must vo-space again
to actually open the link.

This looks like a really neat tool and one I will certainly be using more now
that I know about it. As always, if I have made any errors, please correct me
so we don't have bad information getting spread around.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com