Hi,

I have been using VMWare Fusion with JAWS in laptop layout
successfully for quite some time now, but am currently running into a
slight problem. I have remapped my right command key to insert, and
within JAWS settings configured
insert to serve as my JAWS key. The problem I'm encountering is that
the capslock and insert keys do not always behave the same way. For
instance insert+F9 and capsllock F9 does not perform the same
function. Will I need to establish another key mapping for capslock,
or has anyone found another, better solution? Thanks in advance!

--
Lindsay