  From: Allison Manzino
  To: Mac Visionaries
  Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2012 4:07 PM
  Subject: hosting a blog with Wordpress.org

  Hi all,

  I am thinking of moving my podcast to wordpress.org. Now I have a temporary
blog/podcast hosted on wordpress.com. How easy is it to transfer from
wordpress.com to wordpress.org? Also, is the wordpress software and
configuration of plugins easy with the Mac? I've also heard of Westhost and
that they too have wordpress hosting. Any suggestions or thoughts would be
greatly appreciated. I know someone posted this question a while back.

  Sincerely,
  Allison

  Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our
breath away