Hi Alison, I use hostgator to host my website, which is £4.99 a month
and offers unlimited space (apparently). I use Wordpress.org on my Mac
and PC. I also use the Wordpress app on my IPhone. I don't use any
podcast provider for my podcasts. I make the rss files in notepad on
the PC. I then just use my hosting on hostgator to store the podcasts.
I don't use MarsEdit; I do everything through the Wordpress website or
the IPhone app.

On 05/10/2012, Robert Carter <nc5rn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Allison,
>
> I use Wordpress on the Mac and I host the Tech Doctor podcast with a company
> called Blue Host. I have been with them for two or three years and like them
> a lot.
>
> If you think I can help further, feel free to email me off list.
>
> Robert Carter
>

> On Oct 5, 2012, at 4:15 AM, Allison Manzino <gwennac...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Thank you for your helpful replies. I do know about Marsedit and use it to
>> edit my blog with google apps. But what I want to do with wordpress.org is
>> a little more in the way of pages, and static text. I want to be able to
>> upload audio, post a link to a video on youtube, or maybe use VideoPress,
>> and create a feed for my podcast using powerpress. I have read some things
>> about how some users have had trouble switching to wordpress.org. I have
>> two more questions, do you have to pay a fee to remove the adds from your
>> blog if you host with wordpress.org? Also, if you create multiple
>> websites, do you have to pay to register each domain separately?
>> Currently, I paid for the 10GB of storage on my wordpress.com account to
>> upload audio. This is as far as I have gotten. I'm confused about where to
>> go next. Should I host with Wordpress.org or some other company. I'm
>> looking in to a company called Westhost, they give you 200GB, multiple
>> databases with Wordpress which allows you to create multiple sitesfor $8 a
>> month. I'm not affiliated with this company in any way, just trying to
>> explain my dilemma a little clearer. I've never used Wordpress with the
>> Mac, so I'm wondering if what I want to do is even possible with
>> VoiceOver. I'm also still running Lion, need to upgrade to Mountain Lion.
>> Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. If I have offended the
>> moderators, and not posted a Mac-related topic, I apologize in advance. If
>> this is the case, anyone with comments/suggestions please feel free to
>> e-mail me off-list.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Allison
>>
>> My birds are winged blessings, they help me soar!

David Eagle

Website: http://www.davideagle.co.uk

Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/thedavideagle";