Hi Keith
If you want to go to the voiceover menu, the first thing you need to do is to
find settings on your screen. To do that, there are several ways. You can flick
one finger from left to right or from Mike to left. When you hear settings,
double tap on the screen white voiceover says. Then you need to find general.
Do the same thing that you did before to find settings. When you hear general
double tap on the screen again with one finger. After this, you need to find
accessibility. Just like you did before, and then you go to voiceover. Double
tap on voiceover. Then you find the choices that you want.
Really, the first thing you want to make sure you know how to do with your new
iPhone, is to be able to make and receive phone calls so that you're not
frustrated. Then you can get used to your iPhone. It will take time. It took me
about two weeks to get used to the other options besides phone calling.
Here is an easy way to do phone calling Fernell, and then you can read the
manual to learn more details.
Press the home key until you hear a beep say the word call and the phone
number. Might want to try it on your wife first, so you don't call somewhere
you don't want. To answer your phone you should Bilbil to do it with two
fingers on the screen and double tap with two fingers twice. I can't remember
if that option works only when the screen is locked, or Not.
If you have any other questions, you can ask.
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone