Of course, I usually just use the sd card too. As i pointed out, though, you
can't do that when initially activating a new Stream in audible.com and you
can't do that with the Companion. Neither of these are things I do often but I
would like to be able to do them when necessary.
Thanks much for responding.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth