Thank you. Your explanation makes perfect sense.
Too bad Apple Accessibility isn't as clear with their emails.
The handful of times I contacted Apple Accessibility in the past, I have not
been impressed with the quality of their responses. Not to mention, whoever is
writing these emails don't even bother spellchecking. Hope other people have
better luck than I do.
I usually get more helpful answers on this list than Apple's Accessibility
department.