Nice concise instructions! Also, while i'm sure yu can also download it, when
you are given the option to print the setup guide you can choose that but then
save it as a pdf instead. While I'm doing all right with my vmware
installation, it's likely that I'll bootcamp it when I have the opportunity.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart