Hi Pam. You're 100% correct. You can get most of the content in
similar flavors on the web, so there is really no point to subscribing
unless you're looking for sports coverage. There are ways around this
too, though some of them aren't for the less technically oriented, and
probably shouldn't be discussed on list as it's a sort of gray area. I
have tried tu sign up for a subscription a few times, since I wanted
the online only option, but couldn't seem to do so through their
website. I'm certainly not the most advanced screen reader user, but I
consider myself well above average when it comes to navigating the web
with either Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. When I contacted
their customer service people on 3 different occasions, I had such a
difficult time understanding them and they had trouble understanding
me, that I resorted to sending the company emails. Sadly, my questions
were never answered. So they lose out on a customer who would have
paid for the programming because of some specific content, which I'll
have to get elsewhere. It's pretty pathetic when they don't even make
it easy to take your money...

Scott