When I press command option B to open bookmarks in Safari, I right arrow oand
hear vo say vertical splitter, search text field, horizontal splitter, and new
collection group. It doesn’t read the list of all my saved bookmarks. I can
interact with the horizontal splitter and press the arrows to adjust the
percentage, but every time I do this Safari says busy and won’t do anything
until I turn voice over off an back on again. After doing this, the bookmarks
are then listed in the bookmark window. This happens every single time I open
the bookmarks list. Does anyone know why this is happening and what can be done
to fix it? It didn’t used to do this but it just started recently.