Alex,
I get the following message.
There was a problem loading an audio file.
 Please check the book format for problems.
Olearia will now reset as this book will not play
I am not sure how you unzip the books. I tried to open them in Olearia 2
different ways. the first was to open them once I was in Olearia and the second
was to go to the folder where I have the books and open them that way.
Thanks.

Becky and Ceil