No, it's not worth paying the extra money for a radio I cannot use.
Too bad for them, guess I'll just invest my money in other things.
I'll bet they remove the trial internet only subscriptions soon too,as
they're very easy to abues. Not that I'm going to sit here and
encourage anyone to do so, only pointing out the fact that it's very
easily done.

Scott