Hi.

I have problems reading system alerts such as 'You are running on reserved
battery etc' as I just can't seem to read them and close the alerts.  I don't
know what I'm doing wrong but could never get the hang of it.  Can some one
tell me the correct way of reading them please?  What I do is, choose
application chooser by pressing Voice over F1 then going down the list until I
find the alerts then what am I supposed to do please?

Kawal.