It was something about the program not being a known program or from a known
site.  I thought I would get away from all of that kind of nonsense by
getting out of windows.  LOL!

  _____

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Maria Chapman
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2012 7:56 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Mac Tubes Download Solution

Hi what type of security message?

Maria Chapman
bubbygirl1...@gmail.com

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." -
Mahatma Gandhi

On 15/10/2012, at 6:38 AM, Mary-Jo Lord <maryjo.lord...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I just downloaded ma ctubes and when I attempted to open it I got a security
message.  When I went to the help menu, the directions were convoluted and
involved a lot of clicking.  Is there a way to do this using voiceover?