Be sure to check the application chooser as well. Sometimes dialogs show up there that don't show up in the window chooser.

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012, Alex Hall wrote:

I updated it a couple weeks back, when I first emailed the list about hte
problem, and nothing changed. The window chooser does not show any alerts, but
I'll have someone take a look just the same. Thanks.