hmm. that's strange. you mean whatever tweet you send you don't see it on your
time line?
web site
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.wordpress.com
 phone number should you need to reach me
 724-401-1224
 check my site for more contact information.
 thanks and may the good lord keep you and bless you.
 Timothy