Hi guys.
I am having this weird problem with Louis. Someone sent me a Word file, I think
a 2004 doc file. I first tried to translate it directly to grade 2, and it
appeared to ignore doing it, even though it told me that the translation was
done. Then I went into Pages and had pages make a text file. It translated the
thing, but it came out with most of the spaces gone and some other weird
characters in it. My husband loaded in the text file into his Windows computer,
and he says it's a 16 bit file. I have tried this more than once, and I still
can't figure out if I'm making a wrong choice somewhere or what. A couple of
weeks back, I translated another text file that didn't go through Pages first,
and it came out fine. Anybody got any ideas on that one?