Hi List,

Been looking into maybe starting an online radio station over the last
few days.  This process is just in the very beginning stages, well,
research, and that is it, for now.  I am not sure if anything will
come of the idea, but i thought it sounded pretty cool.  (I would be
using VO for everything.  Don't have any vision to be able to use
Zooms).
Has anyone tried the Rogue Amoeba software, or other types of Mac
software for this purpose?  How did it work for you, if you've used
such a thing?  Curious to know what your experiences have been like.
Thanks for any input, and appreciate it very much.