What do you mean by headers? Vo-shift-down (vo-shift-funciton-right in your
case, on a macbook) will move vo focus to the end of whatever it is interacting
with. So, interact with whatever you want to jump to the end of, then issue
that command. If you use it a lot, it might be worth a keyboard or trackpad
commander hotkey.
On Oct 20, 2012, at 12:14 AM, "larry" <lrmccre...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I am using a mac book air and can't get from top to bottom of message headers
> in the apple mail program.  I would appreciate a command that will permit
> this.
> Thanks very much.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)