If you have Twitter, YoruFukurou is a must, and it's free. Mactubes is a great
app that lets you browser Youtube and even download mp4 movie files of videos
you watch (I save guitar how-tos this way). Hmm... I use reminders and calendar
all the time, but those are built in... Oh, there's the RS Games client, which
lets you play Uno, Battleship, 1000 Miles, and a couple other games against the
computer or other players online. I think the site for that is rsgames.net but
I'm not sure, so google might be your best bet to find it. Of course Dropbox is
important to me, especially now that I can access the menu for it in Mountain
Lion. That's all I can think of for the moment, aside from the other built-in
apps I use (Safari, Mail, Contacts, and so on).
On Oct 21, 2012, at 3:47 AM, Chris <christopher...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I like Vmware Fusion, Audio Hijack Pro, Fission, Airfoil for Mac and Virtual
> Cd Rw.
>

> Christopher Hallsworth
>
> On 21/10/2012 03:55, Blinkin wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>>      I am looking to acquire some additional Mac apps or programs mainly
>> just because, and I wanted to ask all of you what some of your favorites are
>> and what you do with them.
>>      Does anyone know of games or anything like that? I am open to anything
>> and everything so I appreciate any input. Thanks all!
>>
>> Mike

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com