Yes it it is in NTF what driver do I need?

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ryan Mann
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 8:11 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: copying and pasting to a USB drive?

Do you know if the USB drive is formatted as a Windows NT file system?  If
so, there is a driver that you need to download to allow Mac OS to write to
the drive.  You can do this by doing Command+i to get information about the
drive.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 21, 2012, at 8:49 AM, Kliphton <kliph...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Okay, I have a USB drive plugged in to my iMac.  It shows up in the
computer section just fine and I can view the files, play the files from it
just fine.  And I can even copy files from it.  But when I try to copy
something to it from my mac, it just bings at me.  How do I copy things to
it, what do I change to let it know it's okay?