Hi,

Does blindsquare announce the street crossings as you come to them automaticly or do you have to press a button to see what street you're about to cross? Also, does it just use voiceover or can you get a text to speech voice giving you direction? I often find that the voiceover voice is hard ot hear when I'm walking and have the phone in a pocket or similar, or if I'm in a louder environment.

Tammy

-----Original Message----- From: Lisette Wesseling
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 7:04 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Best GPS for me?

Hi
The reason I use blind square is because it gives lots of POIs here in New Zealand, which Ariadne doesn't. Ariadne is really good at giving street numbers, and at saying exactly where you are now, but here in NZ it doesn't give any pois. Blind Square chatters away and gives pois plus tracks your target in terms of the clock face. I have found it really accurate here. Both apps do different things. I don't know how well Ariadne works where you are though,so can't tell whether Blind Square would give more pois than ariadne for you.

Lisette