Hank -
 ladeocast will work for mixing. the other fellow had asked if nice cast could
be used as mixing on wherefore i had responded with a simple don't think so.
 ladiocast can be used for mixing as that's what i use it for.
web site
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.wordpress.com
 phone number should you need to reach me
 724-401-1224
 check my site for more contact information.
 thanks and may the good lord keep you and bless you.
 Timothy