From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Mary Otten
Sent: 22 October 2012 17:10
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: samnet on a Mac?

I just saw a note on the vi-phone list sent by a guy who said he was using
his Macbook and sending from Samnet. I didn't think it was possible to use
samnet on a Mac. I'm sending this note here in the hope that the gentleman
who sent that note to vi-phone is also subscribed here; the question seems
off topic for vi-phone.

Mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com